Bundle Transformer 1.9.0
There are no downloads associated with this release.
- Appeared a new type of modules - postprocessors (runs after translators and before minifiers);
- Debugging HTTP-handlers can now use a item transformations, postprocessors and other configuration settings from bundles;
- Classes `CssTransformer` and `JsTransformer` are deprecated. Instead, should use classes `StyleTransformer` and `ScriptTransformer` respectively.
- Earlier file extension mappings were hard coded in the `Asset` class, and now it are specified in the Web.config file.
- Added postprocessor-module based on the Andrey Sitnik's Autoprefixer;
- Added translator-module based on the Handlebars;
- In BundleTransformer.Less added support of LESS version 1.7.3;
- In BundleTransformer.SassAndScss added support of Sass version 3.3.8;
- In BundleTransformer.Yui fixed bug #76 "Yui Compressor Not Thread Safe";
- In BundleTransformer.UglifyJs added support of UglifyJS version 2.4.14;
- In BundleTransformer.CleanCss:
- Added support of Clean-css version 2.2.2;
- In configuration settings of CSS-minifier added 2 new properties: `NoAggressiveMerging` and `RoundingPrecision`.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.